Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Certification Course Details
Participants will learn to understand and combat variation in everyday processes following the DMAIC methodology. They will learn project management tools to:
- Click here to access the September 2021 welcome letter.
- Cost :
- $3,650 per person. Including all items except software. 10% discount for 3 or more people from the same company
- Items included in the course:
- Project coaching throughout
- All templates and files used in the training
- Electronic copies of all slides used in the course
- Hands-on exercises
- Statistical software
- Kit for collecting data and understanding variation (for participants to keep)
- Software Options:
- QI Macros for Excel $249 for perpetual license single copy. Discounts for multiple copies.
- Minitab options available. Call for details
- Note: Both QI Macros and Minitab supported in class
- More info:
- This course uses an Excel add-in (QI Macros) or Minitab. Course location will be rotated among participant sites, as appropriate. This enables all to experience several different plant environments and to get a better feel for other projects in the class. See the FAQ for more information, which you can access by clicking here. You can access the welcome letter for the January 2020 class by clicking here. If you cannot access Google Drive then please let us know and we can send out the letter directly.
- Key DMAIC tools used in the course include:
|Definition Tools for Projects||Problem Statement and Objective; SIPOC|
|Measure Tools||Measurement Systems Analysis (Gage R&R); Baseline Process Capability; Value Stream Mapping|
|Analyze Tools||Root Cause Analysis – Fishbone Diagrams; Graphical Analysis of Data; Basic Statistics|
|Improve Tools||Lean tools including 5S, Standard Work, Cellular Flow, TPM, Setup Reduction, Piloting Solutions|
|Control Tools||Control Plans; Audits|